Monday, September 8, 2014

Game Day at Field Marshall Gaming Convention

I was really looking forward to doing this event. It gave me an excuse to paint up a lot of mini's I had laying about. I was still painting right up until the night before.



Looking down the table: 6' by 4'. Limited terrain. With 5 armies  on the table I tried to place terrain between each army to slow the slaughter...




The prize. Warpstone. Dead centre of the table.





My converted "snow" Orc's Unfortunately they didn't see any action.





The Vampire Counts. This is the army I used.




My blurry statue. 





The Vampire counts making their slow advance for the Warpstone. High Elves on the right flank. Lizardmen to the left.





Action shot of the Skaven clan rats about to make a flank charge.




The High Elves making their move for the Warpstone. The Elves finally took the warpstone after beating off the Vampire Counts and holding off the Skaven.



I used a toned down version of Games Workshop's Triumph and Treachary. Used fewer event cards, no mercenaries, and no tokens.

I would like to thank Field Marshal Gaming Convention for hosting a great day. Great selection of board games and Miniature Wargames.

No comments:

Post a Comment